Safehouse@CoachHouse August3, 2011- We were rolling dice to determine number of musicians to make up ensembles, and another roll to determine length of piece. Annie Kerr was on violin, and the mood was right so I decided to improvise a poem “The Underwater Chorus” which I had just written.
- Link to Live Recording: Safehouse@CoachHouse (alisonboston.wordpress.com)
- Link to Safehouse Performance (alisonamazed.wordpress.com)
- ZAAT at Safehouse (alisonamazed.wordpress.com)
- Cafe OTO in August (avantmusicnews.com)
- Underwater Bedroom (bayareayonsei.wordpress.com)